<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥25 September 2007

A girl like me..♥

I am not lonely. I am not sad.
Today is Moon Cake Festival and I wrapped a few shit-shaped dumblings for myself.
Apart from that, today is also a very special day.

I went back to my ex-school - Cambridge Tutors College.
Things go differently when I am not studying there anymore and many people cannot recognise me because of my new hairstyle - a weird one..
ANyway, Andrea and I joined the college students for college phototaking even though we've graduated. hahaha...what an embarrassing moment and I gotta hide my face with my hair.

Didnt do anything much...Dew, Ming, Melissa, Andrea and I were the ex-students that went back today...hmm...haizzz...What a feeling.

ALso, I helped with Andrea with her loads of stuff..haha...she is becoming more independent now? =O
keke...seriously, I hate to make new friends all over again. eeesh...

Everybody~~

Happy Moon Cake's Festival

Hope the moon is bright and warm and of course, ROUND

=D...what a day.....

School will start next wk. hehe...



♥ My World My Life

9:42 PM