<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥26 August 2007

A girl like me..♥

Finally we've found an expensive but beautiful house...rental is...T_T....better not say.
Anyway, the process of searching houses came to an end and now we're packing all our belongings into small square boxess...

Well, NOW i feel like throwing all my belongings away...GOSH!! I HATE moving houses!!!
It seems I've never stayed in a place for two yearss...I moved 4 - 5 times in Singapore due to complicated reasons and now..I am moving again after 1 and 1/2 year. Then after 1 year, we'll have to move again coz my brother will be in uni...

See....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~!!~~~!!!

While packing, I saw my SIM card which I've bought in sg....hmmm...strangly, I still put it into my handphone to check whether there will be any msgs....though i know there wouldnt have la..so yeah, just threw it away after staring at it for 5 minutes. haha..

The Sun is Bright and The Cloud is Blue...

Uh HuM...haizz....nothing le...



♥ My World My Life

2:28 PM