<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥24 January 2007

A girl like me..♥

I have an important news to tell you guys..
Today is a special day.................
I..
I..
ITS SNOWING!!!

Oh my GOD~~~~~~~~Its the first time I see real snow, as in, I can just take it from the ground and mould it into a snowball..and of course, throw it at the other people. How wonderful that is!!! Snow Snow Everywhere~~~

Hehehe..I am so so so delighted right now~~~Eeeeeeeeeee...It would be fantastic if you all were here with me. The only disappointing thing is...I am still having an exam tomorrow. -.-+...
Hehehe...never mind. I must be a good girl and study hard today...er..seriously, I am really not in the mood to study..hehehhe......haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......how?????????????????????? HOHOHOX!!! This is more like a Christmas.

TO ALL! HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =P Muackzzzz~~



WAHAHAHAHHA~~~!!!



♥ My World My Life

10:40 AM