<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥06 October 2006

A girl like me..♥

I was not really aware of the changes in my surroundings..my frienz said that I am especially "high" today and I suppose its becoz of the mooncake festival? =) Happy mooncake festival to each and everyone of you...Tomorrow I will be having a party..gonna be soo exhausted yet I am looking forwrad to it with all my heart..it seems I have got myself invovled in some kinda trouble..dude..how're 16 ppl gonna fit in a small apartment..

Last year, on this day, at this time, I was mugging hard for O levels, worrying about the results and there was no celebration. [ I guess so? ...since weirong doesnt have any memory of celebrating last year's mooncake festival too.. ]


This friday, which is also today, a bunch of girls hide in the toilet in the sport centre, juz to chit-chat and take photos..that does sound a bit silly..haha..hope nobody else have noticed us..hmm..honestly, I really suck at tennis..the little tinny ball was in its vertical motion..and then it's over the wall..to the another end of the Earth..which..I cannot see. =.=''...Well...to put it in short, I lost the ball. Bleh~


All my classmates have participated in the Senior Mathematics Challenge competition, it was some event like the Olympics Maths? I am not confident but who cares? wahaha..hoping to get a certificate by luck.

Dick, Duck, Dick, Duck...the raindrops fall off the edge of the roof...it has been raining for the past 3 days and eventually, I realise that I have lost my umbrella...arghh...I must be an idiot to notice it now..well..but it hasnt been raining for 3 months!!

Yangyi's nick: love keeps us alive..(tats so true...) Before its too late, am I allowed to say I love you all? haha..it doesnt matter whether you see this..but if u do, say you love me too!! wahahax...okay..I am in a frantic mode again..

Have been waiting and tolerating for so long...
I think its time for me to surrender..
I can take no more..
...................................................................................

I am going to withdraw money from the bank so that I have the money to buy lunch..
So hungry.......................



♥ My World My Life

9:51 PM