<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥31 August 2006

A girl like me..♥

OkAy..I am in a big trouble now.

I am going to have my another A level exam in January, which is right after my December holiday and I have four examinations for the four subjects I am taking this year. Hmm..now I know what the December holiday is used for, is it too late to realise? T_T...dont scold me dont scold me..

The main point is, I wont be able to go back this year December then..eh..dont scold me dont scold me..>_<...I really did plan to go back. I do sonud like a liar? hahax..I will go back maybe next July or August or Septemeber? I also dont know..but then, wont be like what kenneth said, next time no more A level excuse..coz..i graduate le ma~~ ^_____^


Hmm..hope when I go back next year, we are still friends?

This week...stupid la..I went to a few universities that I am planning to apply..i walked until my legs almost broke..Then the National Railway and Tueb routes were so complicated!!!! No wonder people would say getting lost in Singapore is stupid...=.='''...

Andrea and Jiayi are coming back~~~ hehehe..and can see a lot of people on onday~~delighted delighted~~And...I would like to thank...

QINGHUI AND VICTOR!!! Thank you so much for the birthday present..I like it a lot. ^___^...its okay to be late one lah~~oh..initially I thought its just Qinghui who had sent me the gift until I saw Victor's scrippled handwriting. hahahax...=D. Anyway, really thank you two! and YANGYItoo!! for the birthday gifts!!




♥ My World My Life

12:07 AM