<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥10 June 2006

A girl like me..♥

hmmm..yay!! Very happy~~ hahahax. Although its a bit childish to use "happy", but then..nvm..=D
I had finally finished my exam this wednesday after 2 weeks' of torturing!!! however, we are still having lessons next week..T_T..but..hehex..can go out!!! yay!! I am going out tomorrow too..and I had already went out today.

Hmm..I think I dont write down what I had done..you all would find it monotonous..=) SO yeah..forget about the details..and!! yo!!! Juz know I have enjoyed then =D..

Dont complain I never post any photos..I was juz too busy to..should be? hahax...and..now I am lazy to upload all the photos here..so I think..i juz put one or two here..then the rest..i upload on another webby bah. Others oso post photos oh!! I wanna see whether you guys changed anot..later I cannot recognise you all..then v sad. (n_n) Er..anyone reading? =P

http://community.webshots.com/album/551221970FaOsxx

We went to the Park Hill, frienz climbed the tree and fell. Tats e end of our trip.

zZzzzzZZz...I am sleepy now..exhausted after whole day of walking around..so yeah..gd nite n sweet dreams to all!!!

Er...the blogger uploads the photos for a long time..so yeah..T_T..tired..I think its okay to click e webby above..hehex..nitez..



♥ My World My Life

12:46 AM