<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥21 May 2006

A girl like me..♥

Oh god! I am really freaking out now..juz on the day before my examination. To be honest , I start regretting for slacking aorund for the first few months...and when i am stressed up, I tend to go online more often than I used to..The same situation goes for the O levels last year. =.=""..I think this is not a good sign for my coming exam...

I am pursuing my so-called dream..and I wouldnt ruin it without putting in sufficient efforts..

So yeah..I dont think I will blog recently. Anyway, I didnt blog much in the past too. wahahax...XD

From my point of view, "change" is not entirely a bad thing...Somtimes, I ponder...If I have changed completely, would you guys still treat me as a friend, like the way you all used to? If you guys realise that I am not as nice as it seems, would you guys still accept me the way I am?

Wheeeee~~! Davinci Code is out on last Friday and Chrisitian Fellowship is talking about it. The author, Dan Brown, claimed that all documents in the films are "facts". As a matter of fact, some of the details are not. The teacher talked about the dfferences..but I couldnt remember any~~~


* My world is toppling down..falling into thousands of fragments..*



*Fortunately, I am still alive..*



♥ My World My Life

6:23 PM