<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥14 April 2006

A girl like me..♥

I didnt delete my blog..sorry..(>_<)

I was talking about blog with my brother..and yeah..both of us were too lazy to update..so i was thinking..well..why not just delete it since I am lazy to update!? so yeah..I did it...and then..coz of some reasons..I put it back..juz think my this kind of behaviour is crazy..hahax..

I changed the template..I used back my old template...dont like dark dark one..like so gloomy..not nice..hehex..white is much better. ^_^...shit..I asked others to delete my link le..hahax..nvm lah..not writing for the sake of other people anyway..

My Easter holiday is coming to an end. I have no idea whether I am happy or sad..or just emotionless..sound so unlike me to be emotionless ah..=D lalala~~

AND! On 10th April, some people started their schooL!!! hehex..read them in their blogs and it does sound interesting to me..like qinghui and samuel arh..so nice de..envy le..hehex..

I went to a play a few days ago. The "Les Miserables"...it costs a fortune..but well..I almost fell alseep..guess I was juz not tat type of artistic person..aiya..at least I didnt really fall alseep mah..hehex..

Nothing else to update le..oh..and saw the photos in weirong's blog..xiao si wo..esp weirong's face expression..k die man...LOLX..=P

I went to the game ground too. Got a teddy bear! WOooohOOOOOooooOO~~~my luck!!!





♥ My World My Life

11:03 PM