<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥12 March 2006

A girl like me..♥

tick tock...

tick tock...

time is passing by quickly...

If I cannot achieve what I want...

Then at least I will attempt to like what I achieve...

So be it!

------------------------------------------------------------

Steaithly, I wander into a land called "the past" ....

I was a 7 or 8 old girl.

I never expected that I would be...

communicating in english

writing in english

watching english channels

reading english newspapers

even....

fly to a country where english rules!

Many events have occured before this

I learnt a lot from my four years

In Singapore...

Slowly, I am stepping out, venturing out for new life

in a new country

in a new school

with a new home

but living with the same old people...



♥ My World My Life

10:35 PM