<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥18 January 2006

A girl like me..♥

My school has officially started on Monday. It turns out to be fine I guess. Initally I was quite nervous because you could see people forming up in groups. Most of the time, they come from the same country. (-_-) Furthermore, I was late on the first day of school...even though its only 15 minutes walk from the school..=yes..you can call me a pig head now...= AHHH!!!

Hahax. Then its like...nobody takes the same subject combinations as me because mine is kinda weird. OH~ In CTC, we dont belong to any class. We just move to the different classroom and we dont have definite classmates. I can only find 5 people taking 3 same subjects as me..but most of them are guys...dont ask me why.. So even if I have free periods in between the lessons, nobody is with me lor,,,SIAN

But anyway, got friends liao. Singaporeans..Chinese...Malaysians...Mie mah..( dont know how to spell the last country. =P) First friend is !!!! REN EN!!! hahahax. A hardworking guy...dragged me to library to do hw on the first day of school...=_=...do so slow somemore. wahahax.

Thats all about it le..Lalalala~~Havent felt the stress now.

Also...It seems that most of my friends are not in a good mood or troubled over stuff recently...I also cannot help...juz wanna say.." HEY!! CHEER UP LAH!!!"... but sometimes I also will be sad for no reaon de..hahax..contrigating myself. I suppose nobody is without any troubles Maybe Babies also their own troubles? = most probably babies are troubled because we dont understand their baby language..wahahax. =




♥ My World My Life

12:30 AM