<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥11 January 2006

A girl like me..♥


Friends Forever, yeah?

I will miss all my friends from my secondary school...

Leaving my secondary school though [I hate it] will be hard as I've been studying there for 3 years.. Though I really can't bear to leave when I really think it through, we will all have to bear with the sad part of life-seperation.

If you didn't notice, I'm 17 this year and O level is over... I really couldn't forget Friday when I had to leave my friends, both happy and sad memories embeded in my heart and mind... Sometimes, just listening to the song in this blog [with the lyrics of course] just makes me tear... reminds me of all my friends whom I've known.. time really flies...

I decided to put the vedio about all of us being friends.

A cute picture of two cats sitting on a field of grass... I had to use this image as I couldn't find any nice pictures of other people around so I had to use the cats for the theme...

The words are part of the chorus from the song : Graduation (Friends Forever) by Vitamin C [weird name, huh?]

Hope it captures the message 'Friends Forever'
To all my friends : I hope we will all be friends forever... please keep in touch with each other! I will miss you guys especially those I knew for the whole 3 years!

4E [2005] of Bedok North Secondary School will always rawk forever!



Note: Don't be fooled. The above paragraph is not written by me. Thats SOoooo unlike my writting. Hehex. =P Anyway, it perfectly fits what I feel. Tons and Tons of love for you all!!



♥ My World My Life

2:00 AM