<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥27 September 2005

A girl like me..♥

I am kinda occupied recently though I dont really know what I am busy with. Hahax. Eventually the prelim is over and I am delighted, only for a short while.

Terrible results had been revealed and I felt like slaping myself on the face. It
sux. Maybe others will say that I should be satisfied with my grades. However, I am not.

It is not I am proud or arrogant. However, it is out of my expectation. Anyway, it is useless crying over spilt milk and I can only learn from my lessons.
(That is what I say everytime I fail to achieve my goals.Wahahx..never improve) I will work hard for the coming Os.

Now a lot of people are troubled with what schools they can go to with their results. Some are happy but most are not ? It is fortunate for me not to worry all these, so there is no reason for me to be sad. Maybe sad for the others ?

Anywwy, prelim is not everything.

The BBQ " Freaky Friday" was fun. Thanks to Jonas who is leaving soon. =D
( Wo xiang si le..with such a poor result, I dare to enjoy myselfs. +_+)
Never mind ...

_Rest is to walk further_
Translated from Chinese By Shih Hsiu Ya


~Worry Free~



♥ My World My Life

10:23 AM