<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥10 August 2005

A girl like me..♥

I wonder what is wrong with me today. I am not energytic at all. After crapping in the phone out of boredom, I am here writing another blog. I guess my so-called BOreDom has not totally gone yet. =( So fed up nowdays..somehow irritated. For ..no reason ?

If this is my life, I should be able to control. I should be able to be the person I want to be.
SHOULD be ? It does not sound convincing . There are too many " ifs " in the world and I have the right not to answer to problems that have not occured yet.

I remember how happy I am when I was young. My childhood was not as happy and dramatical as others. However, I dont have any complaints, not until I started going to primary school.
" Protections do hurt. "
Hahax..I am out of my mind. I dont even know what I want to express. It is just..not right !! ARGHH!!! FED UP WITH HW AND EVERYTHING !! I FEEL LIKE SHOUTING !!

I believee...

~ Different secrets are shared by by certain people. However, there are secrets that can only be hid within yourself. *Untouchable* If you attempt, I know the consequence will not be what you have expected. ~

By the way, it is very likely that I am going to fail my O level English Oral Exam soon.

BYez. BYez. BYez. BYez. BYez. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~





♥ My World My Life

3:09 PM