<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥28 August 2005

A girl like me..♥

arghh..a lot of people stop blogging because prelim is coming. Prelim is more difficult than o levels..arghh..very stressed. However, I am still here. Very worried for my Biology but I had just read through the whole thick textbook once. It is errrrgggghhhh!!! Quite interesting but i am unable to memorize so many stuff. haix..try..try my best to get my grade. I will be happy if I can pass, I will be more delighted if I can get a B , I will be crazy if I can get a A ( IMpoSsible ) ..=o=

now my physics, social studies and geography sux. -.-

most worried => ENGLISH ( if I fail, means I fail everything ) God bless me..

Talk about what had happened recently. On wednesday, Weirong repaired my computer so that I can log in hotmail. Thx him so much!! =) He is pro !! hahax..thx to Daniel and Kok chuang who accompanied him as well. hehex.. so pai sei that my room is a mess, but never mind lah..hahax..who cares.

-musicrox-

Nothing much..

I. just. wanna. wish. everyone. good. luck. and. all. the. best. for. your. prelims!!
Yang Yang Happy BIrthday !! =)



♥ My World My Life

5:42 AM