<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥20 June 2005

A girl like me..♥

Hmmm..This is my last blog before my June Holiday ends. My mom is coming back and I am not gonna write anymore blog..hehex

I will be busy enjoying my life rather than writing blog on my own. >.<

When I was writing this blog, I heard a SCREAM!! A terrible one! I ran to the kitchen and saw what has happened..In the end, it was my maid who was singing. I am sorry to say that but this is the first time that I hear people singing so badly..Window Glasses gonna break..=_="

In Msn, I tried to change my font but I cannot do it !! I just cannot !! I asked for Weirong and Daniel's help but in the end ..HaIz ~~ Nvm..Since that is the case, I will change my font in My BLOG !! ARGHH~~

When my mom comes, I will be a good girl. I sleep early at 10pm and I spend a little amount of time playing computer. I will be forced to study but I can go out wif my brother and mother. I am soooo delighted ..I dont know how to describe it anyway. Kekex..

Lalala ~~ people dont like to express their feelings..but I like to share my happiness lei ~~=X maybe nobody shares it with me..but who cares..hehex..

Hmmm...I dont have much to write since my daily life is the same. Or I dont put in efforts to make it interesting.

I will be so busy making up for my stupid and sickening tuitions..and playing wif my brother!! Though I dont know what we will play..I will have my piano practical exam in July. I will have English Oral 'O' Level Exam as well. Wow..Scared..

Nothing much to say..yeah..that's about it. ByE ByE~~





♥ My World My Life

2:08 PM