<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥14 June 2005

A girl like me..♥

Lalala~~
It is 3 am in the morning and I am so bored. Now I cannot sleep because I have slept in the afternoon. I feel like blogging but ...Quote from Weirong " Mei you Lin Gan " Hahax..

Let's write about June Holiday. Although it is holiday, but people blog less. How come ? I guess most people blog when they are feeling down. There can be another reason..nothing interesting happened during the holiday. Everyday is nothing else except Eat, Drink, Play and Enjoy. Now I am facing difficulties for ENglish. There is something wrong with my sentence structure. I always translate sentences from Chinese into English. When I do so, I do not realise. =( Stupid !! This is one of the reasons that I hate English. ARGHH~~~ GO and die la!!

Two more weeks before school re-opens. What to do..? Sob SOb SOB !!

Non-chalant (+_+) Is it good or not good ?

I want to complain. I am hungry. Stupid asshole, so hungry..If I am dead now, I will become a hungry ghost.

AIYO~~~ Life is so monotonous. Nothing to say..this blog sux. Hahax..

Daniel and Weirong are Internet Freaks !! Hahax..-_- very bored, no blogs to read.

I go le la..Bye bye ~~ Bloggy~~ Bloggy oso go n die~~ Hahax..




♥ My World My Life

7:47 PM