<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥20 May 2005

A girl like me..♥

Anh suggested that I should write my blog in perfect English in order to improve my English. That is quite true. However, don't you all think that English sux ? Well, it does to me. hehe..

Anyway, everyone is studying hard for the impending Chinese O level exam which falls on the 30th of May ( Mon ). I have been practising on other schools' past year papers as well but somehow I am still worried. I want to obtain an A1. If I did not, I would not know what I would do.

Mrs Khoo and Mrs Tay had talked to me about my sucky Bio result. It is an E8..To be pricise, it is 42 marks. In fact, I know I will fail long time ago. How can a person pass when what she studies does not come out for exam ? I am too dumb..hehex.. No matter what, I will not drop Biology!! I still believe I can do it. Believe is one thing, and achieve it is another. Biology may be useless to me and I am not interested in it. For no reason, I want to continue studying it. It is not the matter of losing face. I am just being obstinate and I dont know what sort of consequence my character will lead me to. Haiz..

Recently, I really have nothing to say or too much cannot be said. hahax..whatever it is. I will stop here and sweet dreamz to my Bloggy ! Hahax..am I crazy? Guess so..

OH!! I like LIn Jun Jie lots ! His songs are nice !!! WoooHoooO!! =P



♥ My World My Life

3:54 PM