<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥26 May 2005

A girl like me..♥

^.^

Everything is peaceful ot me, at least it does to me. =D

I dont have any tuition recently( for physics and chemsitry). Chinese O level is an excellent excuse to skip all those stupid tuitions. :P hahax..however I really feel much releived after all. mmm..nothing to write about !! Life is peaceful but not monotonous.

hehex..OH!! I remember !! Today I reached home at about 2.30 and I started copying down the Biology notes which I borrowed form Daren today. Stupid, I forgot to bring the bio past year papers. Suddenly, I smelled something unusual. It is like burning smell but I didnt pay much attention to it as I thought the smell comes from the downstairs..( I was so dumb that I forgot all the windows were closed )

No matter what, the smell became more intense as time went by !! I felt weird and I opened the door of my room ...WOLAU!! THE WHOLE LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN WERE FULL OF SMOKE!! siao liao tat time..I was so startled. Fortunately, I still own some common sense. Quickly , I opened all the windows and the wind blew all the smoke away.

After that, I called up my guardian and she told me that it was not the first time the similar incident occured. ( O.O") I heard from her the smoke came from the burning of rubbish and my maid didnt close the hole( or what it is called?) OH god..I am wondering..If I fell asleep at that time, what the hell would i become !? (>.<)

Sweet dreamz n good nitez to everyone !




♥ My World My Life

3:32 PM