<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥03 February 2005

A girl like me..♥

Sky is still blue
Cloud is still white
Nothing seems has changed
But it only mean 'SEEMS'

Soccer was fun today n i felt sorry to kick t ball to hit shie's stomach n jin yee's face..I AM REALLY SORRY!!! I didnt do it on purpose..i juz duno where i aim..due to hatred? k not be leh.. AIya..then very embarrassed la..take a long time to get ready..n IN T END..I failed to kick the ball..so clumsy of me..haiz..but..i find that i love soccer more than basketball..though run here n there is very tiring de!!

2day, i extracted two of my teeth and i wonder how am i gonna enjoy the delicious food tomorrow. Never mind, even with pain, i will eat it!! FOOD~~WAIT FOR ME!! hahahx..i am crazy

then..my guardian's dog 'Pebble' is dead..lik tat..it is still young..like that..juz lik tat..dead all of sudden. I dont know why i didnt cry..really i dont. TOo heartless maybe?

Radio best le..k accompany me...loving it..

N hor..feel tat my grade dropping n my heart is drifting away from reality. I wanna prover her wrong de..but it seems i k not do it and my self-control is too weak.. I have no idea wat to do..but hv to try to adjust it. Before adjusting, i wonder how many marks i will lose due to my stupidlity..

Really feel like praying to GOD..really feel like getting full mark without even studying..get wat i mean? I am drifted away from reality..tats it..Haiz..DAMN myself..

N..mrs fong..i love u so much..u r my god..ya..tis is wat i will say if i get full mark for exam even i write nothing on the paper..hehe..I am not evil..not at all..

>.<

At last but not least..(imitating teacher speaking..)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


mmmm..i can only shout.

~~~ +_____Hsiu YA_____+ ~~~

C!C!C! Hsiu ya wanna fly le..coz she has juz gone mad n prefered to be sent into IMH..MUAHAHHAHAA..WAHAHAHAHHAx..fine..I am lunatic.



♥ My World My Life

1:38 PM