<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥14 October 2004

A girl like me..♥

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally FInal exam has ended!
i am soooo damn HAPPY!!
but mrs Chan mark chem testpaper veri fast...gv us back after our a maths exam! Sia la. My mark is 79.5..but after total up..get 76..a bit sad..must strive harder next time. I wont sleep in class! I wont! i wil make nots, i wil listen to teachers in clas! I will! I wil pay attention! I wil do revision! I wil do my hw! I wil..i wil..

haha..but now i relax first bah. Soon after chem correction, me, yiwen, yang yi, qinghui n samuel wanna watch movie. But in t end ..oso never watch..aiya..details later write..now lazy.

Lalalal..i really veri delighted now..today i decide to rest at home for t whole day, do watever i k not during exam period. SO shiok! sleep, play pc games(sob..RO..), watch dvd, listen radio(i do tis at all time), sleep late(no need sleep oso k la..c if i k tahan)..HOHOHO!!!!

K u feel my happiness?



♥ My World My Life

2:19 AM