<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥04 August 2004

A girl like me..♥

Recently marine parade have basalama(whatever it spells..Means night market)..N t items are really cheap n funny.many of them I didn c before,esp t food.quite delicious la.

Few days ago,sam n I go there to buy cloth but I really have no idea how to choose cloth. I never bought my own cloth before n I k not decide anything. Sam is much more experienced than me I tin. I oso have a few clothes..hm..nvm..Sooth myself by saying tat 2 much cloth is a kind of waste money.hahah

I feel that he gets well with other gals n I a bit jealous though I treat him as a friend only..But..haha..dunno y..In my life, there is no such thing call best friend as I have 2 many things k not be told. Maybe I dun trust people 2 much,or maybe I not confident in myself enough lor. Hard to find a true frien n even I find 1, I wont noe n t chance would be gone..Feeling so sad.

I think I am quiet person but nobody thinks t same way as me, maybe it is coz I am always crazy n make noise during recess time. However,friends who noe me better noes I tok a little, n listen a lot lor. As my knowlege limited, I have no idea what to tok abt except study..feeling very sad!!!! coz I tin I become a nerd.

I wanna improve but t first thing I should do is get rid of this dear but oso hateful computer...haiz..haiz..haiz..dunno how to control myself.

In msn oso k form family one, all my family members very funny n they always online. I am the mother of the family!!!hohoho..Am I so old?? Forget it..I should tin I am mature.haha

Dunno y lor..recently teacher keep scolding me..sometimes I tok to sam 2 much n sometimes I automatically fall asleep. I think I am going to became a bad gal. My manners get worse. My study oso get worse.My hw always hand in late.WaWaWah...wat should I do...god..

Lol..2day during Eng lesson very funny. People behind all laugh till like siao coz of Mrs Yong..As..haha..I tin I better not say. Later she kill me. BUT she really what lor,I juz didn hand in 1 Eng reflection n then I have to do 2 during the weekend.Feeling so what,n she gv us lots lots hw..in my opinion la..every teacher gives a lot.
I still have to believe in my parents n teachers as they always say
'It is for your own good!'
yah..For my own gd..or else they wont waste time to mark for us n waste strength to scold us liao.

Tats it for 2day! BTW, I hate BIO!!!



♥ My World My Life

1:11 PM