<body>

♥That Piiggy


♥Name. Hsiu Ya (Sandy)♥.
B-day .06.08.1988
School .LSE
Age .19
Email. Click Here
Facebook. Click Here
Gallery. Click Here


♥Cravings


To live happily
To earn a lot of money
Everyons is safe and healthy
Do well in my studies

♥Tagboard




♥Exits


Tag Me To Be Link

:TW:
Tony(cousin)
Sandy
Ellen
Miao
Dian

:SG:
Anh
Esther
Weirong
Yangyi
Samuel
Xiaoyan
Qinghui
Leeping
Sarly
Daren
Kenneth
Biondi
Leewei
Jonas
Chenyuan
Meihsing

:UK:
Jiayi
Shirlene
Wing

♥Music


♫ 0 Songs Currently Playing ♪ ™


♥Memories


♣ 2004-07
♣ 2004-08
♣ 2004-09
♣ 2004-10
♣ 2004-11
♣ 2004-12
♣ 2005-01
♣ 2005-02
♣ 2005-03
♣ 2005-04
♣ 2005-05
♣ 2005-06
♣ 2005-07
♣ 2005-08
♣ 2005-09
♣ 2005-10
♣ 2005-11
♣ 2005-12
♣ 2006-01
♣ 2006-02
♣ 2006-03
♣ 2006-04
♣ 2006-05
♣ 2006-06
♣ 2006-07
♣ 2006-08
♣ 2006-09
♣ 2006-10
♣ 2006-11
♣ 2006-12
♣ 2007-01
♣ 2007-02
♣ 2007-03
♣ 2007-06
♣ 2007-08
♣ 2007-09
♣ 2007-10
♣ 2007-12
♣ 2008-01
♣ 2008-05
♣ 2008-06
♣ 2008-09
♣ 2008-10
♣ 2010-08

♥Credits


Designer: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Image: Enakei
Image Host: Tinypic & Photobucket


♥24 July 2004

A girl like me..♥

He is so what leh!!!!I am jus joking n I have been all along is like tat. I didn't mean anything what,I proud meh?So what if I am in class 3E,I tok like before wat.I dun tin I did anything wrong,n I am scolded hao lian.He oso scold me stupid what!I hate him I hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go n die!Go to hell!Idiot!kao!

Daniel,sorry hor,ask u so many boring qns,but coz I really have nth to do mah. hahaha,dun mind hor.thx thx. :)

2day is my brother bd n jasper oso.Jasper celebrate his bd at east coast beach..never invite me..so sad..ahha..jk..i dun care.dunno him too well as well.

I bought my brother a cute big bear doll!!!!!!!veri veri kawayi!but oso expensive...28 dollar sth..so heart pain.hahaha.When others celebrating jasper bd,i eat steamboat till so damn full k!!!!!!!but veri delictious!it seems i eat a little but veri full.then afterwards stil hv tuition..veri wat k!!!!!but...forced to..when i hold pen n do work..no strength.

2day after schol i go 3D to ask sth,then meet 3 friends on msn-nich,bol n samuel.Nich n bol are my son n samuel is sort of my husband.Then they veri bad...go n tease sameul n me.So damn embarrassed!!!!but bol veri funny,only cal me ma after i cal him son..he a bit siao siao.

Yesterday J is so wat leh..go n ask me if i k be his galfriend.I know he is joking but i am a gal okay!so damn embarrasses.how k ask me lik tat!!!!!!!!!!hahahaha..i siao liao

so many people sick..yesterday 2 guys n 2day is 2 gals..yirong n anh.Poor them..i am surrounded by a lot of germs sia!!!!how!!!!am i gonna be sick???dun wan...tests coming leh...god pls pls bless me.hahahaha

2day so sad oh..dunno y.Juz a sudden feeling,n dun wanna smile anymore.So damn tired..wanna study hard from now on..so stressed..so many hw..so many tests..n so many tuitions.Piano test at the end of month oso leh..hope i k pass but my piano skill is really bad.

Wat else leh..hm..2day is meihsing birthday oh..happy birthday to the little wet girl...but no gift..so sry.hahaha



♥ My World My Life

7:26 AM